Topics

Did someone respond to messages or the end of the world took place there...

Costin Graur

Je vous envoie des messages pendant des mois mais personne ne veut y répondre ...
(Réessayer)
Bonjour
J'aimerais savoir comment une organisation ou une personne peut devenir membre du SESF
Si vous voulez me parler du "délégué national" - où puis-je trouver son nom / ses coordonnées?
Je vous ai envoyé des messages avec cette question, je n'ai pas reçu de réponse, je m'excuse si c'est un secret ...

Merci pour la gentillesse de me répondre
CAT Graur

PS: Et l'adresse e-mail indiquée comme contact, contact_esfs@..., est bidon...

vanja kranjcevic

Hi,

There is no official way of becoming a member of ESFS.
All countries have different way of deciding who will be their delegate.
You can come to a General meeting  (it is held each year during Eurocon) to Belfast this weekend ( next year , Rijeka, Croatia).
Or I can give your e mail address to whoever will be this year's delegate for France and they will contact you.

Best ,

Vanja

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019, 17:48 Costin Graur via Groups.Io, <costingraur=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Je vous envoie des messages pendant des mois mais personne ne veut y répondre ...
(Réessayer)
Bonjour
J'aimerais savoir comment une organisation ou une personne peut devenir membre du SESF
Si vous voulez me parler du "délégué national" - où puis-je trouver son nom / ses coordonnées?
Je vous ai envoyé des messages avec cette question, je n'ai pas reçu de réponse, je m'excuse si c'est un secret ...

Merci pour la gentillesse de me répondre
CAT Graur

PS: Et l'adresse e-mail indiquée comme contact, contact_esfs@..., est bidon...

Costin Graur

Hello

„There is no official way of becoming a member of ESFS”, to be honest this is shocking...

So, if I understood correctly, how can an organization or a person become a member is as „the country delegate” wants?

The list of country delegates' names is not public? Possibly those of the past years? Then, what do you think, is it not more normal to know the names of the national delegations and to contact them ourselves?

As an example, in a personal note, I was at Eurocon Dortmund and I would like to know who was the national delegate of Romania there - do you think this is possible?

Thank you for replying, I have been sending emails for months to ESFS that have been ignored ...

CAT Graur