Topics

ESFS meeting at Futuricon

Georges Bormand

Have to find the good "salon" ESFS-meeting-Voice when connected in Discord

Le ven. 2 oct. 2020 à 18:06, Paul van Oven <paul@...> a écrit :
Hi,

I don't see the business meeting at the schedule of Futuricon. How can I
participate or logon?

Please answer to info@...

Paul van Oven

--
"And I repeat: if there is anything that can divert the land of my birth from its current stampede into the Stone Age, it is the widespread dissemination of the thoughts and perceptions that Robert Heinlein has been selling as entertainment since 1939." (Spider Robinson)

Paul van Oven