European Fan Fund

Alqua.kun

Hello,

my topic is not directly related to ESFS (at least formally) but I think it is still important to mention it here. Two weeks ago I posted a proposal to create European Fan Fund (https://fandomrover.com/2019/01/31/european-fan-fund/). The main idea would be to send a fan from an European country to Eurocon. Then it is expected from the fan to create a zine/other publication with people met during Eurocon (or the trip as it may be longer than Eurocon itself).

Before I will formally announce that we are starting to work on funding I would like to hear your opinion on the proposed rules and on the idea itself. And if anyone has idea for a potential sponsor that would be wonderful.

For 99.9% we won’t manage to bring anyone to Belfast but I hope Rijeka would be possible.

All the best

Marcin “Alqua” Klak

--
www.FandomRover.com