Re: Did someone respond to messages or the end of the world took place there...

Costin Graur

Hello

„There is no official way of becoming a member of ESFS”, to be honest this is shocking...

So, if I understood correctly, how can an organization or a person become a member is as „the country delegate” wants?

The list of country delegates' names is not public? Possibly those of the past years? Then, what do you think, is it not more normal to know the names of the national delegations and to contact them ourselves?

As an example, in a personal note, I was at Eurocon Dortmund and I would like to know who was the national delegate of Romania there - do you think this is possible?

Thank you for replying, I have been sending emails for months to ESFS that have been ignored ...

CAT Graur

Join main@ESFS.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.